Things That are here

20.8.12

Sorry...But you're baby is smug

Sorry about last week ya'll I was on vacation...from everything really.

There's been some stuff going on in the life of nothing that I really don't want to get into too deeply, but I will just say that what's been going on has given me the desire to punch a baby, and the family surrounding a baby.



It's like they are taunting me with their smug baby faces saying, "Hey fat hairy dude, look at me I'm a baby and I'm totally better then you." Of course they're not really saying that babies can't talk after all, but I sure as hell bet they are thinking it, the little bastards.

Then there's the parents, who are almost as smug as their smug little poop factories. Especially the women, there's even a song about it.


Now please please don't take this as I am saying that I actually want to hit little children, I don't, nor do I condone it (unless it's funny) and I actually have a few friends who have awesome kids and I love and who are not in the least bit smug. But parents look, smug babies piss people off, teach you babies not to be smug and everyone will be happier for it.

The twitter story is going to pick up this Friday btw.

No comments: