Things That are here

9.1.13

Insight into the mind of Nathan

I like to write, its one of the reasons I maintain this blog, in addition to building a d&d campaign from scratch, writing songs, working on a novel, and keeping a story driven twitter account going. It let's me stretch a creative muscle that I don't use nearly enough anymore.

With work being what it is, and life at home having to focus on the process of IVF, I've find myself retreating I to the my writing a lot not, but more out of necessity then of desire to do so, and I think it shows. Its the problem one faces when they are doing a lot of projects at once, and their energy is being poured into other things. You don't write with anything behind it, you just write, and churn out things just so you can have written something. Doesn't mean they're ground breaking or insightful or even funny, because likely they are not.

So, I want to apologize it things haven't been up to my typically high standards. I read somewhere that as a writer you should keep writing, always no matter how much you think it sucks write, and that's what I'm doing.

-n-

No comments: