Things That are here

3.12.12

I love the mornings

<p dir=ltr><a href="http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/30/unicorns-existence-proven-says-north-korea/?hpt=hp_t3">Unicorns&#8217; Existence Proven, Says North Korea | </a><a href="http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/30/unicorns-existence-proven-says-north-korea/?hpt=hp_t3">TIME.com</a></p>

Let's stop and read that for a second.

Its nice to see that the North Koreans, is still very much a bunch a wishful children, hell before I read North Korea I was really excited and ready to quit work and discover my own unicorn.

But why can't a unicorn exist? Is it really that far fetched? I mean who's to say that they put the bones together correctly when they found the first dinosaurs? Maybe it actually had wings and breathed fire, we don't know we weren't there.

What we do know is that the north Koreans believe they have found a unicorn, that likely was alive and well until its master Kim Jung il died after killing a bunch of orc.
(You would not believe how hard it is to find a picture of this)

I have to say that I am in support of the crazy claims that the Chinese government makes. Seriously just thinking k all the cool shit that we would know existed if they didn't play big brother on the interweb.

No comments: