Things That are here

12.9.12

Jersey City vs NYC

I started my new job Monday of this week, as I'm sure you all know from reading this on a regular basis. That job is in the lovely city of New York, known for large green french women...and pizza.

It just so happens that said company has a training facility in Jersey City. I don't know if I mentioned this but its takes me a little under an hour to get into the city which is to be expected. What amazes me is that the facility in Jersey City takes just as much if not a longer am mount of time to get to, because let's face it commuting through Jersey City blows.

Google map Princeton Ave Jersey City, and then map from Lyndhurst...you will see that it should take like maybe 25 minutes....do that same thing at 7am in the morning friggen 1hour on the best days.

I'm not complaining, I'm just flabbergasted by how this works. I get into my office, not even just into the city but in to my office in less time then it takes me to pull into the parking lot when I drive to Jersey City.

Weird.....


No comments: