Things That are here

17.9.12

And back on the treadmill

So I'm headed back to the gym tonight for like the first time in like a month. This should be interesting mainly because I was kicking ass for a while doing about 3 miles a visit and losing weight. But now I'm fat and winded walking up the stairs, you we'll see if I die.

Last week was marked the end of my first week working in a scrap yard. I think I might have said how working in a scrap yard  is friggen awesome. There are like huge machines breaking things all over the place, it makes me feel like a kid playing in the dirt again. I've got some pictures that I've stuck on the bottom of this, since the phone UI sucks.

Working here has reminded me of how much I like working at places like this, where things are created and processed. It fulfills a manly need to do manly things, which I like, cause I'm manly. That's right, manly.

Let me give you a breakdown of the updates in up through the second week of October. I'm going back into NYC around then so these updates will be more on time like Monday Wednesday and Friday mornings, just like old times, cause I'll be busing it.

But until then I'm going to at least keep to the days. I'll make sure you get your dose of Nathan, just cause I'm that type of guy.




No comments: