Things That are here

26.10.12

The movie theater in the sky.

I assume many if not all of you have been to a movie in the last 20 years. You know how it works, you go in as people are going out, get into a potentially warm with pee seat. Then struggle to get comfy for like an hour and by then the movie is over.... I realized plans are the same way.

Here I am in Detroit, home of cars, murders, and teams that beat the Yankees, and my plan has just landed. They are cleaning it up because its full of people germs. Additionally, there's the bitch traveling with her dog, who keep bitching to the woman at the counter she NEEDS to have a bulkhead, window seat, in the front of the plane....you know what I have to say. I've been away from my wife for a week, and working, you look like you've been fucking around all day with your dog, so shut your mouth and give me your seat.

No comments: