Things That are here

25.7.12

PAS about a worldwide epidemic

I'm not sure if any of you have noticed, but there's an serious problem going on right now in the world and I feel it's my duty to bring this to the public.

Brace yourselves...

Everyone is the same. Shocking fact.

I spent a little while this past weekend reading about global warming, then proceeded to have a conversation with someone who doesn't "believe" in global warming. They don't believe in scientific fact, or their own eyes, when we're dealing with the shittiest summer heat wise that happens to have started back in October 2011.

Now I know I cited wiki up there, but it's more that I'm citing their citations so shut it.

This issue I have here is that these are the type of people you laugh when someone tells them about creationism. They clearly don't see this as being the same thing, which it most certainly is.

You know "those people"

So where am I going with this, White Trash Conservatives and Liberal Hippy Douches are actually the same because global warming is a liberal's evolution!

Pictured: Men equally scared of science


Think about it, highly religious kooks, deny that evolution exists even though there's piles and piles of facts supporting it, so they are mocked by the Darwin kooks. Now, the Darwin kooks who say that evolution is real say it because because of science, but that same group also says global warming isn't....because fuck science when it's keeping us from driving our Range Rovers.

No, facts are getting in the way of yuppiedome

Seriously check this out and then tell me that this is not exactly the same.

No comments: