Things That are here

10.11.08

Monday Morning Ant Brigade

My least favorite day of the week is about half over....the work half anyway.

I would like to say there are redeeming things about Monday, like the start of a new week of experiences and what not; but truth be told, that’s a little too Disney for me.

Not that I mind Disney, once you get past all the million dollar tie-ins with evil fast food chains bent on the destruction of the human race and the feeding of immigrant children to the reanimated cyborg head of Walt...it’s a wholesome family company.

Speaking of destruction of humanity, I think Satan may have just called me. 201-666-66** I’m leaving the last digits off just in case it wasn’t Satan...or just in case it was Satan, you never know maybe the dark lord would like to avoid his number getting around the internet.

I had another blog that I was going to post about time travel and how Zyrtec fails to deliver the whole time in a bottle add campaign and that someone should sue and give me some of the settlement since I spawned the idea, but then the office had a power shut down....you would think that a global company would pay a bit more attention to the generator system they have in place to avoid things like that instead of spending time on how “the critters” keep getting into the lab.

I’m stretching lunch today, as I normally do, however today is a bit different, where as I’m not hiding out in the marketing department until 1:30pm. That’s right I’m hiding in plain site right at my desk, it’s more changeling that way. The key to making it work of course is not to respond to anyone and act like you’re else where and you are just a hallucination....it hasn’t really worked for me yet.

Biff

No comments: