Things That are here

9.5.07

Beer...

It's 8:44 EST, 8:49 if you look at my alarm clock. I have been home since roughly 4ish, (traffic was rather light today on my way back into the city) there was a cool breeze blowing through the park today. I came home and cracked open a beer.....and have had one open since then, needless to say I'm kinda drunk, and while sitting here being drunk I've tripped over a great thing to write about.


So we know my issues when it comes to finding bands, correct? Well this rant has nothing to do with that (or spider-man 3 {no I'm not over it}). I spoke to my old classmate today she's a tree sloth, (I have wide group of friends), and she and I broke into a conversation about her current boyfriend judging her by her past...lets say activities. I said that was bullshit and that no one should judge anyone by past relationships or lack there of. Anyway the conversation it still going on it's 9:04 right now I'll let you all know how it ends tomorrow.

So anyway, I'm trying to make my bosses life harder then he thinks it is. You see, my boss and I have this mutual hate for one another. These mostly manafest themselves in verbal attacks, "You should die alone"(Me to him), "You're useless to me now that you hurt your wrist." (Him to me) Anyway this war is about to climax very soon and this is due to my blaitantent disreguard for the rules of the hospital. You'll find out soon.

Everything turned out with the slot and she and her man lover will be at the beach this weekend.

Tomorrow:The tour bus didn't break down again did it?

No comments: