Things That are here

2.1.07

My realization as a primate.......

When you have reached the age of 23 you are pretty much done with living (as far as monkeys go). Recently I came to the conclusion that the only real way to live to my fullest monkey potential is to start acting differently. This doesn't mean I am going to turn my back on a species, much to the contrary, I'm going to immerse myself into being the best monkey I can be.

I was talking to a friend today when she said something to the effect of me being the type of person that gets walked all over. Nay I said. But then I started to think, through my formidable years of primate puberty I was the ring leader of my group of friends, (ring leader is not the word, it was an ominous collective that had no elected officials I just happened to plan a lot of the outings if you will, anyway) I wondered what had happened from then to now. The answer was clear......Guitar Center.

Much like the army, my enlistment into this vast corporation started with destroying my individuality, I became the company as everyone dose. After 5 years of this I had completely and utterly lost my ability to be in charge, hence why I was feeling the way I felt.

After about six of seven banana milk shakes, I came up with this following 5 step plan, it's what I call.....

Getting My Rocking Self Back

1:Stop worrying about don't do and do what you you know how to do. You can always convince people you know what you are talking about later. (Dumb hairless apes)

2:When you want something go for it, stop prancing around like it'll just come to you.

3:Life is full of hardships but if you don't deal with them, they win.

4:Remember that there's always comfort in bananas

5:And everything Yoda has ever said.

I know that is I follow these things I can be the best monkey in the world.

Tomorrow: The day I found out how fun it is to throw poop.........

No comments: