Things That are here

1.1.07

My banana once told me.....

So Christmas is over and I've finally settled into my new place. I now live in Central Park West, yes "in" the park, I have an awesome tree house overlooking the circle. It's a nice place to call home; big screen TV, all the video games that boy monkey needs in life. I'm in the center of culture, so now not only am I the best looking monkey in the city; but the most cultured (It's good to be me)

I had my relatives over for the holidays, that's always fun; bunch of free loading primates that don't help you move but are willing to eat you out of house and home. My sister enjoyed her shot glasses and DVD, (I also got her soap, cause she smells.....she ate that......that's why I don't get her anything expensive) My father the baboon got a copy of BSG Season 1, he was thrilled (he showed this by defecating on the box and handing it back to me with a big smile), my mother, the orangutan, bought herself a gift as always (it was a griddle, she fried bananas for the family in the morning) all of this happened Christmas morning.

Later that week, I believe it was Tuesday (Christmas Day being Monday) I caught a 24hr stomach bug, (that involved me spewing stomach acid all over the place) and only worked a collective 4hrs this passed week. Due to lack of monkeys being able to get health insurance in NJ I ended up shelling out $200 for meds and a doctor's visit (Totally upset about the cost of monkey health care)

Over all a productive holiday.

Tomorrow: How to thumb wrestling with a lemer........

No comments: