Things That are here

28.2.13

Technologies

This morning I was checking my email when the bus pulled up. I got on like I typically do and made my way to a seat, as I did this phone in my hand the driver slammed on the gas causing me to try to keep my balance and subsequently dropping the phone. If you know me you knew that I flew into a rage (though in this case it was kept in semi check)

The rest of my bus trip consisted of trying to figure out what I could get as my new phone, and I believe I am more confused now then I was before. Seems the phone I want, the Google Nexus 4 is only 3G and the Galaxy line from Samsung doesn't have any information about the bloatware that I'm sure is loaded on it. I've toyed with the idea of a windows phone but I think I need windows 8 to make it worth while, and I'm not getting an Iphone, cause fuck Apple.

So what to do, what to do. Since the crack is not awful, I'll deal with it for the time being, while researching phones. I'd like to get something similar to what I have but would rather not deal with a bunch of useless programs that I don't need. The Nexus 4 looked great but I'm not willing to downgrade to 3G, and that sucks, since that was one of the factors that WS keeping me from the windows phone....the other is that nothing I have will work on the windows phone.

No comments: