Things That are here

23.1.13

Getting started

Late start today, kinda makes me crazy when that happens, though it is my fault for drinking coffee before going to bed last night.

So have you heard this shit about Beyonce, and her apparent lip syncing of the National Anthem? This makes me angry on two levels. First goddamned bubble gum pop singers have been doing it for years, so I'm not surprised. Secondly, do we not have anything else to report on that's worth while?

I understand its the National Anthem, and it was "sung" during the presidential inauguration, but seriously after Christina botched the words during the Superbowl can you blame any artist for wanting to do it to a track?

Besides this isn't news. News is something that has some importance like a school finally reopening after Sandy, or how the fiscal cliff has been avoided (hasn't). I know I sound like  tires record, but fuck it I am a tires record.

-n-

No comments: