Things That are here

28.5.07

Work

So here it is a holiday weekend and I am sitting at my normal place in the wonderful job that I work at.

I have to say there's something magical about working here and not Guitar Center. Let me go into detail.




  1. I would have to be at work at the same time 6:30, but at GC I wouldn't be sitting down right now

  2. I get off at 3 here at GC I more then likely would have been there oh...lets say till about 8

  3. At GC I would be fighting with pissy customers about not wanting to spend money on good equipment, here I'm fighting with pissy departments to get their patients.

  4. I would be dealing with the same type of employees.....well not really, but close to them (The people here need to be forced to work)

  5. I'm hung over now and completely happy if I were still at GC would be hungover and totally unhappy

  6. I can urinate when ever I want here, I would have to wait for one of the 2 bathrooms at GC.

Look at that beauty. It's freaking awe inspiring.

Tomorrow: Elephants fight tigers who actually wins?

No comments: