Things That are here

17.1.07

Listening to Ryan Adams, as my creative juices slowly leak out of my pores

It's hard being a monkey, that types, that works, that sings and has to listen to these fucking U.S. Army commercials every 20mins. I'm currently weighing the good and bad things in my life.

The Bad Things:
My book, is currently at a stand still.
My musical muse is dead.
My bananas are moldy.
My job is starting to get on my nerves.

The Good Things:
My computer works.
My pets are healthy
My job pays the bills (it costs a lot to live in Central Park West).
My Windows Media Player is full of music and it makes me happy.

So everything is neck and neck......That's pretty much the way of things, neck and neck, for every good things there's a bad thing and vice versa......

Blah.

Tomorrow: Is it better to nap at night of the day?

No comments: